CM4375 AC/DC CLAMP METER, CATIV 600V
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4375 is a 1000A AC/DC True RMS clamp meter that features a uniquely designed slim jaw that lets you easily get into the narrow gaps between cables in crowded electrical distribution boxes without fear of damaging the cables or the clamp meter. The broad -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in challenging situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment.
CAT IV 600 V | CAT III 1000 V
• Easily get into tight spaces between cables thanks to thin sensor structure
• Measure up to 1000 A
• Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
• Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V (*1)
• Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• 3 year guarantee
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions