CM4375-50 AC/DC CLAMP METER, CATIV 600V 1000A
True RMS 1000 A AC/DC Clamp Meter
Easily Get Into Tight Spaces – Innovative Jaw Provides Remarkable Accessibility
when Z3210 is installed
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4375-50 is a 1000 A AC/DC True RMS clamp meter that features a uniquely designed slim jaw that lets you easily get into the narrow gaps between cables in crowded electrical distribution boxes without fear of damaging the cables or the clamp meter. The broad IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in challenging situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 2000 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
When using P2000: CAT III 2000 V, CAT IV 1000 V
- Easily get into tight spaces between cables thanks to thin sensor structure
- Measure DC voltages of up to 2000 V (*1) for open voltage inspections of solar panels
- Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency, Measure up to 1000 A
- Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file. (*2)
- Harmonic analysis from 1st to 30th order with GENNECT Cross (*2)
- *1:When using the optional DC High Voltage Probe P2000. The clamp meter itself is capable of measuring up to 1000 V DC.
- *2:Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary.
Model No. (Order Code)
|CM4375-50||Wireless Adapter Z3210 not included|
|CM4375-90||Bundled with the Wireless Adapter Z3210|
Data can be downloaded to tablets and smartphones using Hioki’s dedicated free app “GENNECT Cross,” available from the Google Play or App Store.
Safe inspection of solar installations with high voltage
Wireless communication capability for even greater convenience
- *1:The optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is required.
Helping personnel analyze issues in the field
Problems that can be caused by harmonics
- Equipment burn-out and destruction due to overheating
- Malfunctions of power control devices
- Increased loss along with reduced service life and efficiency for power devices
- *2:GENNECT Cross is an free app that lets you connect field measuring instruments to smartphones and tablets using Bluetooth® communications. Wireless Adapter Z3210 (sold separately) is required in order to pair the instrument with GENNECT Cross.
More recommended features
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration