TM6101 LED Optical Meter
The Hioki TM6101 is an optical characteristic measuring instrument geared for the production lines of white LED and LED lighting devices. Based on Hioki’s proprietary filter spectroscopic measurement method, the LED optical meter measures optical characteristics such as luminous intensity, chromaticity and color rendering index of white LEDs with ultra high accuracy and offers a faster speed of measurement compared to a high-precision spectrometer.
• Optical characteristic measuring instrument for white LED and LED lighting devices
• High-precision filter system delivers high speed and high precision
• Rapid measurement with approx. 5ms at its fastest
• Stability of chromaticity values is within ± 0.0001 (3)
• Influence caused by angle of incidence is within ± 0.001 for chromaticity values
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration