IR4056-20 TESTER INSULATION DIGITAL 5 RANGE TO 1000V CAT III 600V
Hioki insulation testers or megohmmeters feature all-in-one designs including built-in rugged cases and test lead storage compartments. The IR4056 is a 5-range, 50V to 1000V digital insulation resistance tester with efficient functions and features to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.
CAT III 600 V
• 5-range testing voltage of 50 V/100 MΩ to 1000 V/4000 MΩ
• Stable & medium-speed digital readings, 0.8 second response time of PASS/ FAIL decisions
• Drop proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet)
• Bright LED, luminous LCD, test lead with bright LED lamp to illuminate near hand (Also available in the IR4056-21)
• Continuity check via 200 mA testing
• Built in AC/DC voltage meter, useful for testing solar power generation systems and electric vehicles
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration