RM3548 Portable Resistance Meter – 3 mΩ to 3 MΩ range, 0.1 μΩ resolution
Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3548 is a high-precision, portable resistance meter capable of measuring resistance levels from microohms to megaohms, and is ideal for the testing and maintenance of large equipment, for example, measuring the winding and weld resistances in large motors and stators for hybrid and electric vehicles.
• 0.02 % basic accuracy, 0.1 μΩ max. resolution, 1A max. testing current
• Measure from 0.0 μΩ (testing current 1 A) to 3.5 MΩ
• Easily record up to 1,000 data points in memory simply by applying the instrument’s probes
• Smoothly capture temperature-rise test data using interval measurement
• Portable design is ideal for maintenance and testing of large equipment
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration