PW3390 High Precision Power Analyzer for Motor and Inverter Efficiency Analysis
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW3390 is a high-precision, broad-range power analyzer for measuring electrical power from DC to inverter frequencies, providing four input channels to support single- and three-phase inverter motor systems up to 4000 A AC/DC with superior accuracy.
• ±0.04% basic power accuracy, among the best in its class
• 200 kHz measurement band with flat amplitude and phase accuracy that extend to high frequencies
• Remarkably small and light footprint, enabling high-accuracy measurement to be easily carried out even in the field
• High-accuracy, high-speed calculation of transient-state power in 50 ms; harmonic analysis; display of instantaneous waveforms; noise analysis; and simultaneous parallel calculation of all parameters, including efficiency loss
• Send measured values to HIOKI data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products)
• Simultaneous measurement of multiple circuits and ability to acquire synchronized data using up to 8 devices (for 32 channels)
• Simple power measurement using clamp-on current sensors
• Measurement of current and power inputs and outputs as part of the new WLTP fuel efficiency international standard
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions