PD3129-10 PHASE DETECTOR, 70-1000V, CAT IV 600V, 7-40mm Dia
Hioki’s non-contact voltage detection and measurement technology places efficiency and safety as priority considerations with the goal of protecting customers that need to conduct on-site electrical work as part of renovations and expansions of manufacturing plants and buildings. Model PD3129-10 is a non-contact phase rotation meter that detects the phase of electrical current flow within insulated wires without using metallic contact voltage clips. The green arrow indicates normal phase, which can be useful for visual reports that document the proper completion of electrical work.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
• Simply clip clamps onto wire insulation
• Green LED arrow clearly shows phase direction, perfect for visual reports
• CAT III 1000V
• Rotating LED indicator shows the phase sequence for a 3-phase power supply at a glance
• Intermittent beeps signal positive phase; continuous tone signals reverse phase
• Magnetic base allows the instrument to be secured on a distribution panel
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions