LR8432-20 Heat Flow Logger
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple chanels of voltage, temperature, pulse or rotation signals, providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8432 is a handheld 10-channel data logger especially designed for heat flow measurement. The Heat Flow Logger is ideal for evaluating insulation performance and analyzing the causes of temperature change.
• Use a heat flow sensor to measure the movement and volume of heat energy
• Measure of temperature and voltage
• Record measurement data on a USB flash drive for easy transfer to a computer
• Record to reliable Compact Flash cards during long-term measurement applications for increased peace of mind
• Ten isolated analog input channels
• 10 ms sampling and recording across all channels
• Record raw waveforms and post-calculation waveforms at the same time. (Heat transmission coefficient processing)
• Two graduations can be displayed with a double gauge
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration