LR8431-20 10 channel Memory HiLogger
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple chanels of voltage, temperature, pulse or rotation signals, providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance . The LR8431 logs data at 10ms speeds across 10 channels simultaneously, and features a bright color LCD for crystal clear waveform displays.
• Record measurement data on a USB flash drive for easy transfer to a computer
• Record to reliable Compact Flash cards during long-term measurement applications for increased peace of mind
• Replace storage media during real-time recording
• Improved thermocouple measurement accuracy and reference junction compensation accuracy
• Ten isolated analog input channels
• 10 ms sampling and recording across all channels
• Noise-resistant measurement circuitry for improved readings
• Ultra-compact for convenient portability
• Widescreen, bright LCD gives excellent viewability
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration