IR4053-10 PV Insulation Tester
The Hioki IR4053 is a digital insulation resistance tester for photovoltaic generation systems. Measure insulation resistance accurate and safely without being affected by generated solar power and identify the value in just 4 seconds.
CAT III 600 V
• Safely and accurately measure PV insulation resistance even while generating solar power
• Built-in PV dedicated function, display measurements in 4 seconds
• Five ranges (50/125/250/500/1000V) built in for normal insulation resistance measurement
• Built-in 1000 VDC voltage measurement for open voltage tests of PV systems that support 1000 V
• Built-in comparator function
• Drop proof design withstands drop onto concrete from a height of 1 meter
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration