IM7587 Impedance Analyser, 1 MHz to 3 GHz
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM7587 Impedance Analyzer offers a top measurement time of 0.5ms over a 1MHz to 3GHz frequency range and superior stability, making it ideal for R&D as well as high volume production of ferrite chip beads and chip inductors.
• 1 MHz to 3 GHz testing source frequency
• Fastest test speed of 0.5 msec (Analog measurement time)
• 0.07% measured value variability (When measuring a 1 nH coil at 3 GHz)
• ±0.65% rdg. basic accuracy
• Half-rack size body and palm-sized test head
• Comprehensive contact check (via DCR testing, Hi-Z reject or waveform judgment)
• Make frequency sweeps, level sweeps and time interval measurements in Analyzer Mode
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions