IM3570 Impedance Analyzer
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM3570 is ideal for use in applications requiring low-ESR measurement on the order of several milliohms, for example testing of functional polymer capacitors, due to its superior low-impedance repeatability.
• LCR measurement, DCR measurement, sweep measurement, continuous measurement and high-speed testing achieved with one instrument
• High-speed testing, achieving maximum speeds of 1.5ms (1 kHz) and 0.5ms (100kHz) in LCR mode
• High-accuracy measurements, basic accuracy of Z parameter: ± 0.08%
• Perfect impedance analyzer for testing the resonance characteristics of piezoelectric elements, C-D and low ESR measurement of functional polymer capacitors, DCR and L-Q measurement of inductors (coils and transformers)
• Perform frequency sweeps, level sweeps, and time interval measurements in analyzer mode
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions