Gossen Metrawatt PROFITEST E-MOBILITY Test Adapter for E-Mobility Charging Cables (1-/3-Phase)
PROFITEST E-MOBILITY is an adapter for standards-compliant testing of single and 3-phase, Mode 2 and 3 charging cables by simulating faults.
- Testing of mode 2 and mode 3 charging cables
- Testing of charging cables per DIN VDE 0701-0702 and manufacturer specifications using a guided test sequence with a recommended test instrument
- Testing of connector cables with country-specific plug (type 1 plug etc.)
- Function test, i.e. tripping test by means of simulating the following faults: interruption, reversed wires and PE to phase
- Measurement of protective conductor current with current clamp transformer as accessory
- Measurement of protective conductor and insulation resistance per DIN VDE 0701-0702 (*)
- Tripping test with nominal residual current and measurement of time to trip (*)
- Evaluation and documentation of the individual test steps (*)
- Simulation of vehicle state per EN 61851-1/VDE 0122-1
- Testing of resistance coding for vehicle inlets and vehicle connectors per EN 61851-1/VDE 0122-1
(*) with a recommended test instrument as PROFITEST MXTRA, MTECH+, SECUTEST PRO
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions