Gossen Metrawatt METRAport 40S TRMS Folding Multimeter for Automotive Service
METRAport 40S digital multimeters are very well suited for universal use in general electrical engineering, electronics applications and for automotive service.
Ideal reading angle adjustment is made possible by the tilt stand, and when suspended from the neck strap both hands are free for performing measurements. The instrument is switched off automatically when folded closed, and the display and the control panel are protected against damage.
- Precision multimeter (V, A, , F, Hz, %, °C / °F),
resolution: 10 μV, 10 nA, 10 mΩ, ± 31,000 digits (4¾-place)
- TRMS measurement for V AC and I AC to 10 kHz
- DC measurement of 10 nA to 10 A via a single socket and a resetable fuse (auto-fuse), overload and blown fuse indicators
- Current measurement with current sensor clamps:
The transformation ratio is adjustable from 1 mV:1 mA to
1 mV:1 A, and is accounted for by the display.
- Temperature measurement with automatic Pt sensor recognition
- Temperature measurement with type K thermocouple
- Capacitance and diode measurement
- Frequency measurement via V AC or I AC to 10 kHz
- Frequency and keying ratio measurement at 2 to 5 V signals up to 1 MHz
- RPM Measurement with Inductive Sensor (accessory)
- Automatic and manual measuring range selection
- Large backlit digital display with additional analog scale
- Measured value storage and min./max. recording
- USB interface
- DAkkS certificate and 3 year guarantee
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration