Gossen Metrawatt METRALINE RLO-CHECK Low Resistance Tester
The METRALINE RLO-CHECK is a test instrument for checking the continuity of protective conductors and equipotential bonding.
With the help of the acoustic and luminous signals generated by the test instrument, the user determines whether or not the continuity of the protective conductor and equipotential bonding has an electrical resistance of no greater than 1 Ω.
- Cable reel with 30 m cable
- Contact resistance measurement,
- measuring range: 0.00 … 20.0 Ω
- Acoustic signaling for continuity (R < 1 Ω)
- Acoustic and optical indication of interference voltage detection
- Interference voltage display: 8 … 400 V
- Automatic polarity reversal per DIN EN 61557-4/VDE 0413-4
- Balancing function for cable reel and accessories compensation for up to 4 Ω)
- Test certificate
- Extensive accessories
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions