Gossen Metrawatt METRALINE EXM25 Intrinsically Safe Multimeter for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
Thanks to their intrinsically safe design and rugged antistatic housing with protection class IP54, the instruments are particularly suited for use in mining and chemical/petrochemical industries.
The impact-resistant and dust-proof plastic housing makes the instrument almost indestructible. The display panel is protected by a break-proof cover. Due to its high degree of protection (IP 54), the instrument can also be used in moist atmospheres.
- Measurement of Voltage, Resistance, Current and Frequency
- Approved in accordance with ATEX directive 94/9 EG for intrinsically safe and not intrinsically safe electric circuits up to 1000 V
- II 2G Ex ib IIC T4/T6 (Petrochemical industry)
- I M2 Ex ib I (Coal mines)
- Highest degree of safety due to encapsulated protective resistors in DATA HOLD test probes CAT IV, 1000 V
- Direct current measurements 1 mA …2 A
- Intrinsically save energy units, rechargeable NiMH battery or lithium battery
- Illuminated display
- Self-test and battery level indicator
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration