Gossen Metrawatt METRAHIT CAL Universal Calibrator and Simulator
The METRAHIT CAL calibrator functions as a highly accurate calibration and simulation instrument for electrical quantities.
As a handheld instrument, it’s suitable for precise, on-site calibration and inspection tasks, as well as for test department and laboratory work, in process engineering, control room and equipment fabrication, general measuring technology and many other applications.
- Universal calibrator, simulator
mA, mV …V, 5 …2000 Ω, °C / °F
Pt100 / 1000, Ni100 / 1000,
Thermocouples: J, L, T, U, K, E, S, R, B, N
- Frequency and pulse run generator: 1 Hz …1000 Hz
- Ramp and staircase functions
- Easy operation
- Interface and optional METRAwin90-2 calibration software
- Transmitter simulator: sink: 0 …24 mA
- DAkkS calibration certificate included as standard feature
- Rugged, EMC compliant design
METRAHIT CAL Pack – Art.no. M244B
Set consisting of METRAHIT CAL handheld calibrator and METRAHIT AM XTRA handheld multimeter in HC30 hard case including cable sets, batteries and DAkkS certificates.
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions