Gossen Metrawatt GEOHM 5 Battery Powered Earth Tester 3 or 4 Pole with optional Clamps Measurement
Earth tester for all known measuring methods.
Per DIN VDE 0413, part 5, for measuring earth resistance.
This instrument can also be used to ascertain or measure soil resistivity and ohmic resistance in accordance with the current-voltage measuring method.
- Earth resistance
- Selective earth resistance
- Soil resistivity
- Current (TRMS) via clamp meter (optional)
- Three or four-pole measuring method
- 1-Clamp Measurement (optional)
- 2-Clamp Measurement (optional)
- Rechargeable battery operation (optional)
- Digital display
- Robust housing
- No balancing required
- Continuous monitoring of interference voltage and auxiliary earth electrode resistance with indication if allowable limit values are violated
- Data storage for 250 measurements (1000 measured values)
- Data interface for transmission of measured values to a PC
- Software (optional accessory) for measured value storage at a PC
- No. in Metrological Registriy of Russian Federation: 72571-18
Scope of delivery:
1 earth tester, 4 measurement cables, 4 earth spikes, 1 set batteries, neck strap, set operating instructions, case (stackable, lightweight but rugged plastic box)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions