FT6380-50 Easy Pole Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester with Super Slim Jaw
The FT6380-50 measures grounding resistance simply by clamping to multiple-grounded ground wires. No auxiliary grounding rod is needed, and there is no need to disconnect the ground wire from the grounding rod. The compact, low-profile sensor can be used to clamp ground wires with ease, and also provide AC current measurement functionality and can measure currents ranging from leakage current on the order of several mA to load currents of up to 60 A.
CAT IV 600 V
• Compatible with Hioki common free App GENNECT Cross (Optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
• Wirelessly transfer measurement data to Excel forms for input (Will be supported by the 2021 upgrade)
• Earth resistance measurement for multi-grounded systems
• Measure leak current with absolute certainty with highly sensitive 0.01 mA resolution (at 20.00 mA range)
• Measure load current up to 60.0 A range
• Clamp at the narrowest point
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration