DT4223 MULTIMETER DIGITAL V/ohm/Hz TRMS CATIV 300V
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consists of a diverse array of meters ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The Hioki DT4223 is a pocket-sized digital multimeter featuring an innovating circuit-breaker false trip prevention function to enhance testing safety and a built-in voltage detector, ideal for electrical inspections.
CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
• Achieving a high level of safety in a compact body and lightweight design
• Circuit breaker false trip prevention function helps avoid accidents resulting from breakers that mistakenly trip due to incorrect input
• Resistance measurement and voltage detection function (DT4223)
• Robust design capable of withstanding a drop from a height of 1 m
• Test leads conveniently wrap around the back
• ±0.5% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Broad -10 (14°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range
• Display backlight
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration