DT4221 MULTIMETER DIGITAL V/Hz TRMS CATIV 600V
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4221 is a pocket-sized digital multimeter designed specifically for electrical work requiring optimal safety, with ±0.5% DC V accuracy and wide 40Hz to 1kHz AC V bandwidth.
CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
• Achieving a high level of safety in a compact body and lightweight design
• Resistance and diode testing functions omitted by design in pursuit of added safety (DT4221)
• Voltage detection function (DT4221)
• Robust design capable of withstanding a drop from a height of 1 m
• Test leads conveniently wrap around the back
• ±0.5% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Broad -10 (14°F) to 50°C (122°F) operating temperature range
• Display backlight
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions