CT6904 AC/DC ,4 MHz/500A, 32mm
Hioki pull-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power analyzers, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6904 is a DC to 4 MHz/500A (up to 800 A special order available) sensor, ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
The sensor uses flux gate detection within the zero flux method to deliver outstanding linear properties, enabling it to maintain high precision even at low current levels.
CAT III 1000 V
• 500 A (rms) rated for measurement of large currents *
*Can be customized up to 800 A. Please contact your Hioki distributor or subsidiary for more information.
• DC to 4 MHz (±3 dB) wide measurement frequency range
• ±10 ppm excellent linearity
• 120 dB (100 kHz) high Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
• ±0.04 % power accuracy in combination with the Hioki PW6001 Power Analyzer
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions