CM3286-01 Power Clamp Meter (Built in Bluetooth(R) wireless technology)
Hioki clamp meters are best in class handheld current and voltage meters for safely and accurately measuring power lines. The CM3286 clamp on power meter can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, phase angle, reactive power or frequency, as well as detect phase sequence on live lines at any desired point of a single-phase circuit or three-phase circuit.
CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
• Display four parameters simultaneously
• A handheld power meter that measures from 5 W of power and 60 mA of current
Measure power ranging from 5 W at a low current of 60 mA to 360 kW
• In addition to current, voltage, and power, measure simple integral power consumption and phase sequence
• Features and functions deliver fast and efficient testing
• Hold measured values to send them to a smartphone, quick and easy data recording (CM3286-01 only)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration