Camille Bauer SINEAX F535 Frequency Difference Transducer
- SINEAX F535
- Transducer for the conversion of the difference in frequency from two electrical systems requiring synchronization into a direct current or voltage signal which is proportional to the measured value.
- Measurement inputs for sinusoidal, square-wave or distorted nominal input voltages with dominant fundamental wave
- Input voltage: 10 to 690 V
- Auxiliary power: 85 to 230 V AC/DC
- Input frequency response time periods: 4 Measuring range limits: df ± 1% fS to ± 80% fS, fS and fG= 10 Hz to 1.5 kHz fS = bus bar frequency, fG = generator frequency
- Measurement output available with unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Measuring method: digital period of oscillation measurement
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Housing for top-hat rail mounting
- Certifications: CSA
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration