Camille Bauer SINEAX AM1000 Multifunction Transducer
- SINEAX AM1000
- The clear view into the electrical grid
- The SINEAX AM1000 is a comprehensive instrument for measurement and monitoring of power systems. It stands out by the display quality and intuitive operation. The device provides a wide functionality, which can be extended further by means of optional components. It can be used directly for any system, from single phase up to 4-wire unbalanced networks, without hardware modifications.
- Direct measurement up to 690V, CATIII
- Class 0.2 (U/I), class 0.5 (P/Q/S), class 1.0 (meters)
- Condition monitoring
- Energy consumption analysis (Meters, load curves, trend analysis)
- Harmonic analysis acc. IEC 61000-4-7
- System imbalance monitoring
- Limit monitoring with alarming
- Universal process I/O
- Graphical measurement displays
- High resolution color TFT display
- Standard I/Os (1 digital output, 1 digital input/output)
- Ethernet interface
- Device parameterization via WEB browser
- Firmware update
- Measurement display
- Measurement acquisition via control system (Modbus/TCP)
- Service and maintenance
- Modbus/RTU interface
- For measurement acquisition via control system.
- Data logger
- Allows to record periodically or event-triggered measurement data: Load curves, measurement variations, meter readings, alarm states, disturbances.
- One extension can be implemented in the device. You may select from:
- 2 relay outputs
- 2 analog outputs ±20mA
- 4 analog outputs ±20mA
- 4 S0 digital inputs active
- 4 S0 digital inputs passive
- Temperature Inputs: Measurement sensor Pt100 / PTC NEW Schrift
- Fault current detection
- Each fault current module provides two channels for monitoring differential or fault currents in earthed AC current systems. In any case measurement has to be performed via suitable current transformers, a direct measurement is not possible.
- Time synchronization via GPS
- Very accurate time synchronization of the measurement device using a preconfigured GPS receiver (accessory).
- IEC61850 interface
- PROFINET IO NEW Schrift
- Documentation on USB stick
- Current Transformers
- GPS receiver, configured
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions