Baur SSG 1500 Surge voltage generator 32kV
- Cable fault location with the BAUR SSG 1500
- Surge voltage generators are used for pre-location and pinpointing of high- and low-resistive as well as intermittent faults in power cables. The energy stored in a high-voltage capacitor is released at regular intervals or as DC voltage. The thus generated acoustic signal at the fault position can be recorded with a ground microphone and a universal receiver.
- High surge voltage up to 32 kV
- Continuously adjustable voltage
- Voltage monitoring through kV meters with 3 measuring ranges
- Automatic discharge unit
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration