Baur shirla Cable sheath testing and fault location system
- Cable fault location with the BAUR shirla
- Shirla the fault location system is used for cable and cable sheath testing as well as for pre-location and pinpointing of cable faults. The pre-location based on the measuring bridge principle according to Murray and Glaser that is designed especially for power cables, also enables pre-location for control and lighting cables. Null balance and evaluation take place automatically.
- Cable and cable sheath testing up to 10 kVC
- Resistance measurement
- Cable and cable sheath fault pre-location with precision measuring bridge
- Adjustable cable sections that can be defined with length, conductor cross-section and material respectively and can be considered in the distance calculation
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions