Baur PHG 80TD VLF diagnostics system with dissipation factor measurement
- Cable testing and diagnostics with the BAUR PHG 80 TD
- The combination of the PHG 80 programmable test generator with the BAUR dissipation factor measurement system produces the cable testing and diagnostics system PHG TD. It is operated via PC control. Dissipation factor measurement and diagnostic testing sequences can be programmed in the menu, after which the dissipation factor measured values are automatically determined in various voltage steps and a final evaluation is conducted.
- Biggest dynamic range of tan delta measured values from 1 to 10-4 with a cable capacitance >10 nF to 20 uF
- High resolution +/- 1×10-5 applicable even in new PE/XLPE cables
- Insensitive against interferences due to complete mains separation
- Lowest time required for assessing a medium-voltage cable (3-phase approx. 1 hour)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration