Baur PGK 70HB AC/DC Highpot 55kVAC 70kVDC
- Cable testing and diagnostics with the BAUR PGK HB
- There are hardly any other longer-lasting, more robust and cost-effective testing devices than the two-piece high-voltage test devices from the PGK HB series. They generate continuous adjustable test voltages with mains frequency or optionally DC with positive or negative polarity. The display instruments for current and voltage, the safety control unit and the regulating transformer for the voltage are integrated in the operating unit.
- Testing of medium- and high-voltage cables
- DC voltage testing of up to 70 kV output voltage with positive or negative polarity
- AC voltage testing – up to 55 kV for switchgear, busbars and insulating elements
- Easy-to-maintain 2-piece design
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration