Baur IRG 2000 Time domain reflectometer
- Cable fault location with the BAUR IRG 2000
- The IRG 2000 impulse reflection measurement unit or time domain reflectometer is a handy, easy to carry device for single-phase cable fault pre-location. It is used in combination with a surge voltage generator on low-, medium- and high-voltage cables 0 – 65 km in length. It can also be used on live cables carrying voltage up to 400 V.
- Easy and quick cable fault location
- Light, compact and manageable
- Main unit for the tried-and-tested pre-location method
- Ideal for integration in measurement systems
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions