Baur ATG 6000 Burn down transformer
- Cable fault location with the BAUR ATG 6000
- The high performance ATG 6000 burn down transformer is used for impedance reduction of cable faults in low- and medium-voltage networks. The short-circuit proof 5.75 kVA stray field transformer delivers a maximum voltage of 15 kV and is housed in a fully enclosed 19” housing.
- Proven methodes for cable faults that are difficult to locate
- Useful for cables that are difficult to access
- Robust construction for reliable functions
- Independent current and voltage control on each burning level
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions