BAUR ATG 2 Burn down transformer
- Cable fault location with the BAUR ATG 2
- The ATG 2 burn down transformer is used for impedance reduction of cable faults in low- and medium-voltage networks. The short-circuit proof 2300 VA stray field transformer delivers a maximum voltage of 10 kV and is housed in a fully enclosed 19” housing.
- Portable device for changing the fault resistance
- Useful for cables that are difficult to access
- Proven methods for complicated faults
- Independent current and voltage control on each burning level
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions