87001 16CH Battery Cell Simulator Model
Chroma 87001 Battery Cell Simulator is a high precision, programmable, and bidirectional DC power source with both voltage source and current source functions. In addition, the model can be used as a multi-channel DC power supply or an electronic load as well. A single simulator has 16 channels and each of them can set voltage and current respectively via Chroma software.
The Chroma 87001 Battery Cell Simulator can be used in place of lithium-ion batteries to provide a reliable and safe testing environment. The equipped battery management system (BMS) and its subsystems can test the battery cells used in electric vehicles and energy storage batteries, etc.
The simulator has voltage isolated channels that can simulate a 480-cell battery pack (2000V/4.2V) connected in series. It is used to imitate the power characteristics when charging and discharging the battery cell energy. This high-precision battery cell simulator with flexible voltage source and current load regulation has voltage and current measurement capabilities. Each channel provides 0~5V voltage adjustment capability and 0~5A bidirectional current function, with serial and parallel capabilities between channels. The current can be increased by paralleled channels; moreover, the battery cell short circuit simulation tests can be performed via the battery management system (BMS). The BMS testing can be performed directly even when the cable length is 5m long.
- Operating mode: CC/CP
– Channel power: 25W
– Channel voltage: 5V
– Channel current: 5A (parallelable)
- Bidirectional power supply design
- Serial and parallel connection function
- 480-cell battery pack voltage simulation ability (connected in series)
- High precision current and voltage measurement
- 2 current ranges for selection per channel
- Current sharing design for parallel operation mode
- Fast voltage setting for rise/fall speed: time (1ms)
- Switch fast charge and discharge current in current source mode without any interruption
- Low output noise
- Independent channel over-voltage, current limit, and over-temperature protection
- Standard Ethernet control interface
- CE certification granted
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration