8423 Memory HiLogger
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple chanels of voltage, temperature, resistance, humidity, rotation, and pulse signals, providing complete isolation within channel sets. The 8423 with optional input modules log data at 10ms speeds across up to 600 simultaneously, and is configurable and controllable using a PC.
• Capture data with 15 to a maximum of 600 channels
• Send data to the PC in real time
• Isolated to sustain up to 600 V between modules and earth
• USB 2.0, LAN 100BASE-TX, store to 1GB PC Card
• Simultaneous fast- and low-speed sampling allows for media storage space efficiency
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration