63600 series DC Electronic Load
• Max. Power : 100W x 2(Dual), 300W & 400W
• Voltage Range : up to 600V
• 5 module mainframe Max. 2000W, load modules up to 400W/ea
• Up to 10 channels in one mainframe, fit for testing multiple output SMPS
• 0.4V @ 80A (Typical) low voltage operating characteristics
• Flexible CC, CR, CV and CP operation modes
• CZ mode for turn on capacitive load simulation
• Parallel mode for high current and power application up to 2kW
• User defined waveform
• Multi Channel synchronous control
• Auto frequency sweep up to 50kHz
• Real time power supply load transient response simulation and Vpk+/- measurement
• User programmable 100 sequential front panel input status for user-friendly operating
• Precision voltage and current measurement
• Precision high speed digitizing measurement/data capture
• Voltage, Current and Pmax measurement for OCP/OLP testing
• Timing measurement for batteries
• Short circuit simulation
• Self-test at power-on
• Full Protection : OC, OP, OT protection and OV alarm
• Ethernet, USB and GPIB interfaces
Chroma’s 63600 series DC electronic loads are designed for testing multi-output AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC converters, chargers, batteries, server power supplies, and power electronic components. They are excellent for research, development, produc t ion, and incoming inspection applications.
The 63600’s state of the art design uses DSP technology to simulate non-linear loads using a unique CZ operation mode allowing realistic loading behavior.
The 63600 series can draw its rated current under very low voltage (0.4V typical). This unique feature guarantees the best loading performance for modern Point-of-Load conditions and fuel cells.
The 63600 series can simulate a wide range of dynamic loading applications, with programmable load levels, slew rates, duration, and conducting voltage. The 63600 also has a dynamic sweep function to meet the test requirements of ATX power supplies. The instrument allows up to 100 sets of system operating status which can be stored in the EEPROM and recalled instantly for automated testing application.
Real time measurement of voltage and current are integrated into each 63600 load module using a 16-bit measurement circuit with three current ranges. The user can perform online voltage measurements and adjustments or simulate short circuit tests using the simple keypad on the front panel.
With the VFD display and rotary knob, the 63600 loads offer versatile front panel operation. Users are able to control the 63600 family remotely via Ethernet, USB, or GPIB interface.
Also included in the 63600 are self-diagnostic routines and full protections against OP, OC, OT and alarm indicating OV, reverse polarity. This ensures the quality and reliability of the 63600 and provides protection to units under test.
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions