62075H-30N Ultra-High Stability DC Power Supply
• Power range : 7.5kW
• Voltage range: 0 ~ 30V
• Current range: 0 ~ 250A
• High power density (7.5KW in 4U)
• Easy Master/Slave parallel operation up to 30V/750A
• Easy Master/Slave series operation up to 60V/250A
• Current stability : 2.5mA(10ppm)
• High-resolution current programming & Measurement: 20bit DAC/24bit ADC
• Current Slew Rate Control
• Output current waveform digitizing
• OVP, Current Limit, Thermal protection
• Standard USB Interface
• Optional Ethernet/LXI interface
• Safety interlock & Remote inhibit control (I/P)
• Magnet power supply application
• CE Certified
The 62075H-30N output power has maximum 7.5kW/30V/250A power module designed with 4U height that can be connected easily as master or slave with three units to 22.5kW/30V/750A in parallel or two units to 15kW/60V/250A in series and operated as a standalone unit via system bus.
The 62075H-30N provides stable DC output cur rent sour ce and powe r for pre c i s ion measurement. It offers an advanced 250A/30V ultra high-stable ±10 ppm (current stability ±1.25 mA) with high e ciency and high power factor in compliance with energy savings. In addition it has a 20 bit digital control with bright vacuum fluorescent display readout.
The 62075H-30N ultra-high stability power supply is very easy to operate from either the front panel keypad or the remote controller via USB (standard) and Ethernet/LXI (optional). Its compact size with 4U only can be used on a bench or installed in a standard rack without any di culty.
The features of the 62075H-30N includes current mode with dual loops control. It is able to provide a stable and fast output response providing excellent protection for di erent load variations.
The self-diagnosis routine and full protections against voltage phase loss, over/under voltage at input, over voltage/current at output, over power, over temperature, fan fail and remote inhibit ensure the quality and reliability for even the most demanding magnet power supply system in synchrotron.
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions