ST5541 Leak Current HiTester
To ensure the safe use of electrical products, electrical safety tests such as insulation resistance, withstand voltage, ground resistance, and leakage current must always be conducted. Hioki Leakage Current Testers comply with laws and standards regarding medical electrical equipment as well as non-medical electrical equipment, and can be used to measure leakage current in all types of electrical products from computers to medical equipment.
The ST5541 provides support for standard-compliant networks (excluding medical-use electrical devices).
• Compliance with Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Act, JIS/IEC/UL standards
• Uninterrupted polarity switching function dramatically reduces cycle time
• Support for rated currents up to 20 A gives the instrument more than adequate capability for testing products designed to comply with new standards
• Touch panel features simple, interactive operation
• Communications functionality and external I/O support allow automatic testing on production lines
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration