ST5520 INSULATION TESTER
The Hioki electrical safety testers are designed for insulation resistance and voltage withstand testing of electrical devices and components according to various safety standards. The ST5520 is the fastest insulation tester in the industry, delivering pass/fail assessment in as fast as 50 ms. 25 to 1000 V test voltage with 1 V resolution.
• Rapidly assess in as fast as 50 ms
• Quick discharge of residual voltage
• Freely configurable test voltage (set from 25 V to 1000 V, 1 V resolution)
• Contact check function (prevents errors due to poor contact)
• Short-circuit check function (stops potential defects from reaching the market)
• Ideal for battery production lines
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration