SS7012 DC Signal Source
The Hioki SS7012 is a compact DC signal source and calibrator that is used to perform maintenance or loop tests of instrumentation systems and can be operated from a computer via a USB cable. It can also be used to calibrate thermometers and measure DC voltage and DC current.
• Improve stability and reduce calibration costs compared with the previous HIOKI model
• For instrumentation systems (4 – 20 mA) and loop testing
• Check temperature control equipment and electric distribution
• 8 types of thermocouples to test thermoelectric power generation
• Ideal for electrical device evaluating and routine maintenance of production equipment such as calibrators
• Use the max. 25 mA DC sink as an electric load
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions