SM7420 Super Megohm Meter
The Hioki SM Series Super Megohm Meters are high resistance and ultra low current inspection devices with a 0.1 fA resolution to offer precise testing on production lines. The SM7420 is industry’s fastest 4-channel simultaneous super megohm meter that supports applications for improving the productivity of passive components such as capacitors and filters.
• 300 times better noise resistance
• 6000 ps/minute – ideal for mass production
• Channel-independent low capacity contact check
• Perfect for equipping on automated machines
• Max. 2 × 10^19 Ω display
• Min. 0.1 fA resolution
• Built-in EXT I/O, RS-232C, GP-IB and USB
• Ideal for mounting in automated lines, easy to construct MLCC leakage current inspection lines
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration