SM7120 SUPER MEGOHM TESTER – Max. 2 × 10^19 Ω
The Hioki SM Series Super Megohm Meters are high resistance and ultra low current inspection devices with a 0.1 fA resolution to offer precise testing on production lines. To accommodate vehicle components with increasingly high breakdown voltages, the SM7120 is the first insulation tester in the world to be able to output a measurement voltage of 2000 V.
• 300 times better noise resistance
• Max. 2000 V output : SM7120
• Max. 2 × 10^19 Ω display
• Min. 0.1 fA resolution
• Built-in EXT I/O, RS-232C, GP-IB and USB
• Flexible, Multipurpose Design, High Resistance Meter/Electrometer/Picoammeter/IR Meter
• Measure resistance of materials by combining with optional electrode
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions