RM3544 Resistance Meter – 30 mΩ to 3 MΩ range, 1 μΩ resolution
Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3544 is easy-to-use resistance testers suitable for use on either manual or automated production lines for measuring the winding resistance of motors and transformers as well as the contact resistance of power relays, switches, and connectors.
• 0.02 % basic accuracy, 1 μΩ max. resolution, 300 mA max. measurable current
• Measure from 0.000 mΩ (testing current 300 mA) to 3.5 MΩ
• Probe for guard jack use and increased measurement current yield an instrument that’s more resistant to noise
• Optional LED COMPARATOR ATTACHMENT and high-volume judgment tones combine to ensure PASS/FAIL judgments are communicated reliably in the noisy environment of the production floor
• EXT I/O interface with NPN/PNP support can accommodate a variety of automated production lines (-01 model)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions