PW6001 Power Analyser, precision, 1 to 6 channels
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW6001 is Hioki’s flagship power analyzer, featuring high accuracy, wide band, and high stability for measuring electrical power from DC to inverter frequencies, providing maximum of 12 channels* to support single- and three-phase inverter motor system measurements and next generation devices such as silicon-carbide (SiC) inverters.
*When synchronizing two 6-channel models connected via optical link
• Exclusive current sensor phase shift function lets you maintain accuracy even in high frequency, low power factor applications
• Basic accuracy of ±0.02%*1 for power measurement
*1 PW6001 accuracy only. Instrument delivers accuracy of ±0.07% even after the current sensor accuracy has been added.
• High noise resistance and stability (80 dB/100 kHz CMRR, ±0.01%/°C temperature characteristics)
• Accurate measurement even when the load is characterized by large fluctuations; TrueHD 18-bit resolution
• 10 ms data refresh while maintaining maximum accuracy (using a specially designed IC to make all measurements independently while performing simultaneous calculations.)
• DC accuracy of ±0.07%, which is key for stable, accurate efficiency measurement
• Wide frequency bandwidth of DC, or 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz
• Achieve true frequency analysis with high-speed 5MS/s sampling (18 bit)
• Synchronize 2 units for up to 12 channels*2 in real time
*2 Two 6-channel models can be connected with an optical connection cable
• Special triggers to enable waveform analysis and motor analysis without the need for an oscilloscope
• Wideband harmonic analysis up to the 100th order with a 1.5 MHz band
• Send measured values to HIOKI data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products), Ver. 2.0 and later
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration