PW3360-21 Clamp On Power Logger With Harmonics Measurement
HIOKI Clamp On Power Meters are multi-channel power measuring devices utilizing clamp sensor input to accurately and safely measure power on single-phase to three-phase lines. The PW3360 compact 3-Phase 4-Wire energy loggers monitor power demand and other power parameters to aid in energy audits and validate energy saving measures.
• Supports single to three-phase, 4-wire circuits
• Measure between 90V to 780V
• Simultaneously measure up to three single-phase, 2-wire circuits (in the same power system)
• Slim, compact design that can be placed anywhere
• Store months of data on SD cards
• The QUICK SET function guides you in making the right connections
• Choose PW3360-21 for harmonic measurements up to the 40th order
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions