PW3335 Power Meter, Measure AC/DC Standby Power Up to Large Power Loads
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW3335 delivers high measurement accuracy and handles currents with higher crest values in lower current ranges (i.e., high crest factors) while minimizing the effects of power factor to greatly help reduce power measurement uncertainty, especially critical when the measured standby power is at μA levels.
• Compatible with the SPECpower® benchmark for server power consumption
SPECpower® is a registered trademark of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
• High-precision ±0.1% basic accuracy (For complete details, please refer to the specifications)
• Wide 1mA to 20A measurement range, max. continuous input of 30 A
• Wide frequency bandwidth of 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz or DC
• Measure harmonic and standby power consumption according to IEC62301
• Achieve superior accuracy even with a low power factor for no-load testing of transformers and motors
• Synchronized control using up to 8 instruments
• Built-in external sensor input terminals to measure up to 5000 A AC (PW3335-03, PW3335-04 only)
• Send measured values to HIOKI data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products, Ver. 1.1 and later, the PW3335-01 is not supported)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration