PQ3198 Power Quality Analyzer
Hioki portable power meters and analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The new and improved PQ3198 is a power quality analyzer for monitoring and recording power supply anomalies, allowing their causes to be quickly investigated, and also for assessing power supply problems such as voltage drops, flicker, harmonics, and other electrical issues. New features include the ability to drive current sensors straight from the PQA and enhanced recording capabilities.
• Verify power problems in accordance with the IEC61000-4-30 Class A standard
• High accuracy and continuous gapless recording
(V: ±0.1% of nominal voltage, A: ±0.1% rdg. ±0.1% f.s., W: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s.)
• Broadband voltage range lets you measure even high-order harmonic components of up to 80 kHz
• Maximum 6000 V peak transient voltage up to 700 kHz
• Measure up to 6000 A AC
• Two systems of power measurement and efficiency calculation for (ch 1, ch 2, ch 3) and ch 4
• Make simple measurements of inverters with 40 to 70 Hz fundamental frequency and max. 20 kHz carrier frequency
• Easily create reports with bundled PQ ONE application software
• Optional GPS BOX for synchronizing multiple devices
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions