PQ3100 Power Quality Analyzer
Hioki portable power meters and analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PQ3100 is a comprehensive but easy-to-use power quality analyzer for monitoring and recording power supply anomalies, allowing their causes to be quickly investigated, and also for assessing power supply problems such as voltage drops, flicker, harmonics, and other electrical issues.
• Record data including voltage, current, power, harmonics, and flicker simultaneously along a single time axis
• Measure up to 6000 A AC
• Capture all power anomalies, including instantaneous outages, voltage drops, and frequency fluctuations, while simultaneously recording trend data
• Quick Set: Easy-to-understand on-screen guide for measurement procedures
• Bundled PQ ONE application software makes it easy to create reports
• Record waveforms for up to 1 second before and 10 seconds after an anomaly occurs
• Accurately measure DC currents over extended periods of time (with an AC/DC auto-zero current sensor)
• Directly supply power to connected current sensors
• Send measured values to HIOKI data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products), Ver. 2.0 and later
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions