MR8880-20 Memory HiCorder 4CHs
Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple quick-changing phenomena due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. The MR8880 is a data acquisition (DAQ) recorder built in with 4 analog channels that can accept direct input of 600V, enabling measurements of 3-phase systems.
• CAT III 600V isolation performance; directly measure a 480V power line
• 4 completely isolated channels let you simultaneously record data on a 3-phase power line plus have one extra channel
• Tough against harsh environments; -10°C to 50°C operating temperature range
• Built to withstand mechanical shocks and vibrations (ships standard with side protectors)
• Make settings easily with PRESETS function
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration