MR8827 MEMORY HiCORDER
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM3536 raises the industry standard for general-purpose LCR meters by offering a wide DC and 4Hz to 8MHz (up to 10MHz special order available) testing frequency while delivering 0.05% accuracy, ideal for evaluating the characteristics of next generation electronic components, including power supply inductors thanks to the instrument’s maximum measurement frequency of 8MHz. (up to 10MHz special order available)
• DC, 4 Hz to 8 MHz* measurement frequency
*Can be customized up to 10 MHz. Please contact your Hioki distributor or subsidiary for more information.
• High-speed measurement of 1 ms (fastest time)
• High-precision measurement of ±0.05% rdg. (representative value)
• Guaranteed accuracy range from 1 mΩ, low-impedance measurement with unmatched repeatability
• DC bias function: Measure under conditions simulating actual use or in accordance with industry standards
• Exceptional specifications and cost-performance for a wide range of applications, from R&D to production lines
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions