MR6000 Memory HiCorder
The MR6000 overcomes all barriers to reach new ground and meet challenges that are yet to be seen. World class specifications, operability and design – Hioki’s newest memory recorder has been re-engineered from top to bottom, delivering unprecedented performance that will change how you look at waveform recording.
• High-speed 200 MS/s isolated testing (with High Speed Analog Unit U8976Ax8)
• Simultaneously measure up to 32 analog channels (with 4ch Analog Unit U8975x8)
• Real-time saving of data of all 32 ch at 1 MS/s (with SSD Unit U8332)
• Highly-responsive touchscreen
• Memory Concierge: Easily search for the waveform you want to see with the waveform search function
• Faster save times (1/10th the time required by legacy models)
• Real-time digital filter calculation
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration